Dolphin Forklift Faults
Dolphin forklift troubleshooting is that you should always repair your Dolphin forklift as soon as you notice a problem. While it might be easy to put off fixing minor issues in a busy warehouse environment, it is not a wise decision, as delaying repairs can exacerbate the problem, resulting in more expensive repair costs, extra downtime for your machine, and even hazardous conditions for operators.
Faulty sensors can cause problems with your forklift's engine and electrical system. If you notice that your lights are dimming or flickering while you're using the forklift, then this could be caused by faulty wiring or wiring connections within the vehicle itself.
These Dolphin forklift problems always comes with "service codes" by model numbers are listed below by forklift mode and manual type.
Defective sensors can cause problems with your forklift's engine and electrical system. If you notice that the lights dim or flicker while you are using the forklift, this could be caused by faulty wiring or cable connections in the vehicle itself.
Dolphin Forklift Models :
The error codes of Dolphin forklifts are same with there Dolphin forklifts.
- Error Codes
Dolphin Forklift Error Codes For All Models :
Common Dolphin Forklift Problems :
While you are using/driving in Manufacturing, Warehousing, Recycling, Beverage/Bottling, TruckingWarehousing, Furniture Picking, Piece Picking, High Level Picking,Distribution, Food and Medicine suddenly the forklift may stop and engine error light on , you will encounter problems.There can be many potential problems you may experience with Dolphin forklifts, but we've put together some of the more common issues and how to handle them to help you keep operations as efficient as possible.
- Dolphin Forklift Engine overheating
- Dolphin Forklift Worn-out tyres/suspension
- Dolphin Forklift Faulty steering
- Dolphin Forklift Mast/lifting problems
- Dolphin Forklift Does not start
- Dolphin Forklift Worn out or loose pressure valvesv
- Dolphin Forklift Worn out gears
- Dolphin Forklift Misaligned tires
- Dolphin Forklift Low levels of steering fluid
- Dolphin Forklift Dead or malfunctioning battery
- Dolphin Forklift Blocked radiator
- Dolphin Forklift Not lowering properly
- Dolphin Forklift Unresponsive Hydraulics
- Dolphin Forklift Sluggish Hydraulics